Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bonjour Monsieur Shlomi - Israeli movie


Before I forget - I have just saw this movie with few non Israeli friends, which was very interesting experience, it is a great movie (if you are willing to tolerate a little vulgar language and nudity - hay, it is life..). It is romantic and sweet as well, recommended for Valentine Day for sure. It will give you a sense of different Israeli archetypes in a very condensed way, I am sure no one family would have so many characters like that, but they are true Israeli characters, and the directness in the movie is typically and authentically Israeli. Bottom line.. I recommend.

See preview here

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Bonjour_Monsieur_Shlomi/70000086?trkid=226871

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get the song at the end?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete