Sunday, March 22, 2009

The bragging corner

I have received that last week from Heather, one of my Hebrew students: "Boaz! I am constantly impressed and amazed when I look at your blog. It is so professional and there's such a wide breadth of subjects covered and in such interesting and personal ways. you are doing a fantastic job with it." end of quote..

Let me know if you enjoy the blog. I am also contemplating a blog for teenagers where they can connect with their peers in Israel, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Boaz,
    We are working on something similar through the Israeli Partnership that the Seattle Jewish Federation has with Kiryat Malachi and Hof Asheklon...but maybe on Facebook. If you do something, let's connect! Also, we are bringing 4 teens from Israel, 2 from KM and 2 from HA, for 6 weeks this summer to be counselors at the JCC day camp. We'd love to have Seattle teens pair up with them.
    You can read about the group that came last summer at: (http://dinaisrael.blogspot.com/)
    In fact, the cute guy on the left, Mor Cohen (Moshe Mor ben Gila) just was hospitalized when he was hit by a car while walkin to school.

    Dina Tanners

    ReplyDelete